The only shawarma isn’t tasty enough, this sauce makes 100 times delicious. This is the only sauce which you ever need to use it with different shawarma recipes. There are various shawarma recipes which can make with shawarma machine like chicken shawarma, Turkey Shawarma, Beef Shawarma, Corma shawarma and beef lamb shawarma. These all recipe will more tasty with this sauce.
As we know all shawarma recipes belong to the middle east and as same as this sauce is also coming from the middle east. This is my personal experience to make this kind of sauces for different dishes. The secret of this sauce which makes it fresh, unique and acrid that is zesty garlic and use of fresh herbs. This sauce is prevented in the fridge up to 3 to 4 days. You can use it for Gyro, Rice ball, Burgers etc.
Ingredients to make shawarma sauce
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt (sour-cream can also be used)
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tablespoon Tahini (optional)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped (1 teaspoon dry can also be used)
- 5 mint leaves (optional, dry can also be used)
- ½ teaspoon salt
Instructions to make it.
- First of all, all the ingredients should be fresh and clean.
- Now mix all the ingredients one by one.
- After that put all ingredients in the food processor at least for 1 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- After making the puree put it into fridge for 2 weeks
- Then before the use blend the puree with a blender with the 5 to 10ml water. After that, you can use it with different shawarma recipes and other recipes.
That’s all about the recipe
This Shawarma sauce recipe is suggested by gimme delicious.
If you love to eat any non-vegetarian recipe then you should try the famous recipe of the middle east. This recipe is shawarma recipe in shawarma there so many recipes that you can make and eat like beef shawarma, chicken shawarma, Turkey Shawarma, Beef and lamb shawarma, gyro shawarma. These all recipe are made by the shawarma machine, Without this machine, you can’t make this all recipes.
Today, We talk about Turkey Shawarma. This recipe is also a type of shawarma recipe which is famous in turkey. This recipe is easily available in all the middle eastern restaurants. This is the sandwich type recipe which is stuffed with various vegetables.
Required Ingredients for this recipe.
- Turkey thighs or breast or a combination(Meat)
- 1 cup plain or low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup malt vinegar
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoon allspice
- Juice from 1 lemon
- radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 cups shredded turkey meat, room temperature, divided
- 1 small red onion, halved, very thinly sliced
- 2 medium Persian cucumbers, cut into matchsticks
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
The process to make it: –
Add all the ingredients one by one according to given instructions. Firstly add the 1 cup plain or low fat yogurt with 1/4 cup malt vinegar, 2 cloves crushed garlic, now add meat piece after that mix it nicely and then add 4 cups shredded turkey shawarma meat, 1 small red onion, halved, very thinly sliced, 2 medium Persian cucumbers, cut into matchsticks size, 1 medium carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks size, teaspoon ground cumin, ½ teaspoon smoked paprika, ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric after all mix and make it on the heat. After 30 to 35 minutes the recipe is ready then you can roll it in pita bread.
That’s all of this recipe.